Third Eye Cultural Collaborative is a social enterprise dedicated to strengthening our cultural ecosystem by enhancing the impact of small to mid-size organizations. We provide strategy, organizational development, and innovation support services that enrich arts and culture organizations and leaders. Our impact services are affordable, effective and supportive.
Our process is highly customized to each client and is informed by knowledge, data, and years of personal experience as arts and culture leaders. Our work concentrates on three major areas: Programs and Strategy, Organizational Development and Growth, and Innovation. We are committed to understanding your mission, supporting your work, and crafting the appropriate tools to invigorate organizational excellence and propel your organization to new heights.
- that fresh perspectives and skilled facilitation can inspire cultural leaders to reach for and attain new levels of success.
- in creating the space for big picture strategic conversations amidst the management of day-to-day activities.
- that we are in a period of societal transformation and the cultural field must take a pro-active role in order to grow its relevance.
- in a strong and diverse cultural sector with active support structures for all types of organizations and individuals.
- in intention, thoughtfulness, and dependability as the cornerstones of our work.
- We operate at the nexus of best practices and next practices, utilizing the latest in-person and virtual tools to be a 21st century mobile and cost-effective organization.
- We do not recommend cookie-cutter solutions but instead work to elevate the inherent courage of the client and facilitate the bold exploration of the client’s ideas for improving a project or organization.
- We invest a lot of work at the beginning of the process with our clients to clearly outline a scope of work that meets your goals, budget, and timeline.
- We are former staff members of national arts service organizations and we have dedicated our careers to supporting cultural leaders and organizations as servant leaders, those who are sensitive to the needs of others and help people develop and perform to the best of their abilities.
- We have a keen eye for emerging technological and organizational practices in the cultural sector — and in all sectors — and we incorporate both an insider's and outsider's perspective in our work in order to balance discussion and facilitate positive change.