Here's a select list of Third Eye clients and past engagements:
- Smithsonian Institution, Office of Education and Access – a two-day workshop facilitation for senior education staff members on the current and future state of online learning across the Smithsonian Institution museums and research centers.
- DeVos Institute of Arts Management – data visualization and analysis work for capacity building programs in cities across the world.
- International Association of Blacks in Dance – data visualization and analysis work for the #DyeingtoMatch campaign, an effort to raise awareness about the lack of nude dancewear items available for dancers of color.
- BRIC, the Museum of Contemporary African Diasporan Arts, Mark Morris Dance Group, and Theatre for a New Audience (collaborative project) – curriculum design of the Downtown Brooklyn Arts Management Fellowship with 40 weeks of professional development activities for young arts leaders from underrepresented communities.
- The Arts and Humanities Council of Montgomery County – “Collecting & Interpreting Data to Better Understand & Engage Your Community” a workshop for arts marketing professionals on reaching new audiences, determining who is currently in and missing from your audience, and best techniques to work with and serve your intended audiences.
Bios for the three partners are available at Our Team. Over the course of our collective career, we have supported many cultural and education organizations (selected list):
- Associations and membership organizations – Women of Color in the Arts, National Assembly of State Arts Agencies, Chorus America, Association of Performing Arts Presenters, Emerging Arts Leaders DC, International Association of Blacks in Dance, Arts and Humanities Council of Montgomery County.
- Producing and presenting organizations – Step Afrika!, Tappers with Attitude, The Dessoff Choirs, Thomas Circle Singers, Washington Performing Arts, Young New Yorkers' Chorus, Artfully Unforgotten, Broadway For All, BRIC.
- Government – Corporation for National and Community Service, DC Public Library, Department of Education (Minority Serving Under Resourced School Division, Federal Student Aid, National Center for Education Statistics), Smithsonian Institution.
- Other – University of Wisconsin-Madison, Westat, American Institutes for Research, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, CultureCapital, National Arts Strategies.